Belroc’s standard handrails provide a reliable, cost-effective solution for protection to the wall, as well as providing crucial support to residents, patients and site visitors. Where support is a priority, our standard handrails come as an essential in any high-risk healthcare environment.
- Available in traditional style, round and oval profiles
- Highly cost-effective
- Low maintenance with easy-to-clean materials
- Available in rigid vinyl, PVC free, aluminum, stainless steel, powder coated aluminum & solid wood.
Bariatric handrails are designed specifically to support forces of up to 1000 lbs when installed according to the manufacturer’s guidelines, helping healthcare buildings to create safe, accessible and inclusive spaces for all.
- Constructed to meet the stringent safety standards
- Available in stainless steel brackets, returns & corners or powder coated aluminum
- Ideal for use in high-traffic areas, or in areas with potentially wet flooring (eg. washrooms)
- Easy installation with minimal wall invasion
Handrail bumper connections
Hospitals incur significant costs in the repair of infrastructural damage. In many cases, these incidents are preventable by installing appropriate handrail bumper connections. Our range of bumper connections offer varying levels of protection and provide comfortable, functional gripping surfaces. Now available in finishes including rigid vinyl, PVC free, stainless steel, powder coated aluminum and solid wood.
- A method of preventing wall damage caused by bumps, scrapes and abrasion
- Reduce likelihood of injury caused by slips and falls
- Reduced damage to essential equipment, including beds and trolleys
- A cost-effective method to encourage patient wayfinding
Solid wood handrails
Our range of solid wood handrails allow healthcare environments to enhance the aesthetic appeal of interiors while providing vital support to residents, patients and visitors. With several beautiful yet durable profiles, our selection is available in a number of stain colours or in unfinished poplar.
- Complement other materials in healthcare environments, including glass & metal
- Easy installation in stairwell & corridor areas
- Created from sustainable, eco-friendly materials which are fully recyclable
- Rich finish available for luxurious aesthetic and heightened visual appeal