At Belroc Group, we respect the privacy of our visitors and acknowledge that our use of information collected from each visitor is important in our business activities.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation the Data Controller is Belroc Group Inc.
Belroc can be contacted via:
- Telephone: 866-805-6739
- Post/Address: 95 Binnington Court, Kingston, ON K7M 8R7
- Email: email@example.com
Data collected and usage
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you in the course of your use of the website or otherwise to conduct business relationships with you:
- Information provided at the time of subscribing to our newsletter, or requesting contact, further information, free sample requests, and downloading resources. We may also ask you for information when you complete a survey or feedback review.
- Specific details such as name, email address, company, telephone and mobile numbers or any information input by you when using our website, completing our forms or requesting quotes. Contact form submissions are kept for customer service and marketing purposes.
- If you contact Belroc, we may keep a record of that correspondence including the capture of comments entered on contact forms.
- Details of your visits to our website include, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- Information you provide is kept to maintain service and contact with you, our customers, and to manage your account or contract. This information may be housed in our various software programs:
- customer relationship management tool – Hubspot;
- quoting software – QuoteWerks;
- project management software – Procore; and
- financial software – QuickBooks.
- Analytic information will be collected and processed for performance reporting purposes via Google Analytics and Hubspot. Belroc may also use these platforms to advertise to target audiences based on the collation of information collected by you.
- If you are an existing or prospective customer of Belroc, we may use information held about you to promote our products and services that may be of interest to you by email communication. We will only do this where we reasonably believe that our services may be of interest to you and we rely on “legitimate interest” to promote our products and services to you.
- Belroc keeps contact form entries for six months, analytics records for a year, and customer purchase records for ten years.
- In any case, if you would prefer that we do not use your data to market or promote our products and services to you, please unsubscribe from our electronic communications using the method indicated in the relevant communication; or contact Belroc at the contact details set in this document.
- Belroc may share data with external service providers, business partners, or suppliers.
Information we collect from other sources: Belroc uses public sources such as LinkedIn and Construct Connect to obtain the contact details of individuals who we reasonably believe may have an interest in our products and services.
The cookies we may use include:
- Analytical cookies. These allow Belroc to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how those visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed to our affiliates websites. We will use this information to help in the development of our website, create e-mail communications to you and advertising initiatives designed to be more relevant to your interests.
- Necessary or Essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. Belroc currently does not use these cookies.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables Belroc to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). Belroc currently does not use these cookies.
Usage data is collected automatically when accessing the website. This information may include your device’s Internet Protocol address or IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on the pages, geographic location, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends by or through your devices. This information is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We may, however, use such information in conjunction with the data we have about you in order to track your usage of our products and services.
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any data is kept secure, including security measures to prevent data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorized way. Please remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or any method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee absolute security.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Questions & Comments
If your personal details change you may update them by contacting Belroc at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to update your personal data within seven (7) working days of any data being provided to us, in order to ensure that the data we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how Belroc uses data collected which relates to you, please feel free to contact our company.