(Source: University of Manitoba)
Changeout typically 30% quicker
Busy departments have tough targets on patient throughput. Fast bay turnarounds are crucial, ensuring optimal hygiene and use of human resources.
No need for ladders
Hospital workers are more at risk of injury than people working in construction and manufacturing*. InstaSwap facilitates changeouts from floor level, keeping staff and patients safe.
(*US Department of Labor, 2011)
Standard curtain panel sizes mean there’s no need to carry excess inventory – stock levels are reduced by up to 50%. Lightweight polyester fabric also reduces laundry costs.
Anti-microbial coating kills germs quicker
InstaSwap curtain panels are coated with anti-microbial agents that minimise the growth and spread of bacteria while the curtains are in use, further reducing the chance of cross-infection.
InstaSwap patient privacy curtain system is designed specifically to meet the demands of healthcare environments.
The modular, three-part system includes:
- Quality, free-running curtain track with eyelet mounting system.
- Nylon mesh top section, customized to ceiling height.
- Mesh is non-absorbent and framed in double-strength tape for durability. Requires less frequent washing.
- Lower curtain panel available in 2 standard sizes and six standard colors. Custom colors available on request.
- Panels attach with heavy duty, reinforced snap fastenings.